LAST UPDATE: 19 June 2017
- The term “owner” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website (Richard Cosgrove of 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, trading as RC Editorial and Richard Cosgrove Editorial Services).
- The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
- Whilst the owner endeavours to keep the information up-to-date and correct, no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied are made, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will the owner be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the owner.
- The owner has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
- The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.
- However, the owner takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond the owner’s control.